Accelerator Growth in New Orleans
The past two decades have seen rapid growth in New Orleans. We’ve charted the growth of 12 accelerators and business incubators in New Orleans, from Idea Village to LaunchNOLA. Some have begun to specialize by entrepreneurial identity, such as Vet Launch and Rising Foundations; while others are specializing by industry, such as Roux Carré and the BioInnovation Center. As we celebrate the 300th anniversary of New Orleans, it’s amazing to see such fantastic resources for those building the next century of the city.
We power organizations to maximize their potential.
Latest posts by trepwise (see all)
- Local Consulting Firm Continues to Expand with New Hires - July 10, 2019
- Field of Dreams: Leveraging Design Thinking to Manage a Winning Team - June 17, 2019
- trepwise Continues to Grow with Staff Promotion - May 17, 2019
- Local Consulting Firm Continues to Expand with New Hires
- Field of Dreams: Leveraging Design Thinking to Manage a Winning Team
- Art, Culture, & Food for Thought: Questions on the Role of the Arts in Our Economy
- trepwise Continues to Grow with Staff Promotion
- What Do Entrepreneurs and Crawfish Boils Have in Common?