Celebrating Growth: Matt Campbell Promoted to Senior Associate
Matt Campbell was recently promoted to Senior Associate. In this new role, Matt leads both the strategic direction and management of client projects. In his second year at trepwise, Matt has made an indelible mark on the firm’s clients and has contributed to the growth and continuous improvement of the trepwise itself. In under two years Matt has impacted clients such as Team Gleason, The Morial Convention Center, and the Greater New Orleans Foundation. Additionally, Matt has served as an ambassador to the firm through his contributions which include speaking engagements and event appearances. “I’m honored to reach this milestone with the support of my family, friends, and the trepwise team. Looking forward to continuing to make an impact with this amazing team!” said Campbell in response to the news.
Matt moved to New Orleans from Miami after falling in love with the city during his evacuation from Hurricane Irma in 2017. Matt’s easygoing and kind demeanor have helped him fit in seamlessly with New Orleans culture, and his natural leadership and willingness to support complex challenges have made him an invaluable member of the trepwise team.
“Matt’s dedication to the organizations we serve is apparent in his work,” said Kevin Wilkins, Founder and Managing Director of trepwise. “He is dedicated to building the capacity of individuals while supporting the development of thriving communities. Both our clients and our team have seen the benefit of Matt’s incredible passion and energy.”
Latest posts by Lauren Siegel (see all)
- trepwise 2020 gift guide - December 14, 2020
- Celebrating Growth: Matt Campbell Promoted to Senior Associate - January 10, 2020
- Administrative Specialist Role Now Open! - January 5, 2020
- Join the trepwise Team — Associate Role Now Open
- trepwise 2020 gift guide
- Blake J. Stanfill, Director of Growth, named Money Maker by New Orleans CityBusiness magazine for third consecutive year
- Isaac MacDonald, Director of Planning & Impact, selected to 2021 Cohort of New Leaders Council Louisiana
- Managing Coronavirus – Organizational & Personal Support