Hiring Announcement: trepwise Operations Manager
Title: Operations Manager, trepwise LLC
Company Overview: trepwise is an impact consulting firm whose vision is to be a growth catalyst for entrepreneurial cities. Established in New Orleans in 2013, our engagements are diverse in length and scope varying from early-stage entrepreneurs focused on go-to-market strategies to more established institutions interested in infusing entrepreneurial thinking across their organization. We believe that New Orleans’ continued vibrancy can only be sustained if all individuals have equitable access to the fruits of its prosperity. To that end, we use entrepreneurial thinking and approaches to help grow and sustain a wide variety of organizations by providing innovative and practical solutions. We work with our non-profit clients on strategic and business plan development, as well as on improving systems for operational effectiveness, resource cultivation, relationship management, governance, and strategy, all with an eye toward long-term sustainability. On the for-profit side, trepwise provides COO, CFO, and CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) functions, along with facilitation and executive coaching services, to help companies get to the next level. Our commitment is impact through entrepreneurial thinking.
Our process is customized to each client — we meet clients where they are and collaboratively work to define success and develop the plan to achieve desired goals. Our organizational culture is entrepreneurial and fast paced. We value personal growth and initiative, consistently exceeding client expectations by maintaining a laser beam focus on maximizing their impact, and all the while loving what we do. We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated individual to join our growing team as an Operations Manager.
Position Overview: The Operations Manager’s will support the Chief Operations Officer with financial, human resource, and administrative tasks for the company. This individual will serve as the first point of contact for all visitors to the trepwise office. Additionally, the Operations Manager will support Advisors with client engagements through copyediting and research, providing the opportunity to learn about and support entrepreneurs and organizations from a wide variety of industries. This role will be integral to the continued growth of our firm through research about expansion opportunities and engaged directly in making strategic decisions about our future.
Start Date: Summer 2017
Operations & Administration:
- Serve as company receptionist by greeting clients and notifying appropriate team members.
- Book conference rooms for client meetings based on number of attendees.
- Manage the Founder and Managing Director’s calendar by responding to meeting requests and scheduling appointments.
- Serve as liaison to landlord and handle facility maintenance and repairs.
- Coordinate ordering of client gifts, company apparel, office and kitchen supplies, etc.
- Manage office technology and systems.
Finance & Human Resources:
- Generate monthly reports in time tracking software and edit data in excel to support the invoicing process.
- File financial paperwork.
- Assist with the tracking of aged receivables and the collection process.
- Support monthly metric tracking and data analysis.
- Administer Predictive Index survey via online software.
- Support the administration of employee benefits by tracking vacation days and serving as the liaison to outsourced providers.
- Support via research and analysis trepwise’s pursuit of various growth options including geographic expansion and productization.
- Conduct research and create presentations for business development and thought leadership opportunities.
- Serve as a copy editor for client deliverables such as facilitation notes, strategic plans, and brand concepts.
- Review excel based budgets and financial models to surface any errors.
- Conduct research for client engagements as needed.
- Book travel for remote engagements and prospecting trips.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience: BA required; with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the following sectors:
- Operations/Logistics Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Skills Desired:
- Detail orientation
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to copy edit
- Financial analysis capabilities (in Excel a plus)
- Desired Attributes:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Team oriented
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Goal and execution focused
Skills That Will Be Developed:
- Business planning and operations
- Entrepreneurial start-up knowledge
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to Nicole Dillard at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
trepwise is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Women and minority individuals are highly encouraged to apply.
A growth catalsyt for entrepreneurial cities, one organization at a time.
Latest posts by trepwise (see all)
- Hiring Announcement: Emerge Center Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Hiring Announcement: Foundation for Science and Mathematics Education Director of Development
- Growing Pains: Common Challenges to New Orleans’ Businesses and Non-Profits
- Hiring Announcement: trepwise Operations Manager
- Hiring Announcement: Line 58 Brand Strategist