trepwise Continues to Grow with Staff Promotion
New Orleans (May 17, 2019) – trepwise, a New-Orleans growth consulting firm, is delighted to announce the recent enhancement of its team with the promotion of Lulu Carter.
Lulu Carter was recently promoted to Senior Associate. In this role, Lulu leads and manages individual client engagements. She has already begun this work, leading an engagement with the Alliance for Louisiana Filmmakers and managing projects with the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans Public Library, and the Coalition for the Restoration of Coastal Louisiana. She will continue to support all facets of client engagements and the firm’s internal growth initiatives.
Lulu joined trepwise as an intern while completing her undergraduate degree at Dartmouth College. As an Associate, she supported more than forty engagements, from strategic planning projects to executive coaching. Lulu served on trepwise’s internal equity task force, and considers her greatest accomplishment at the firm leading the development of trepwise’s corporate social responsibility platform, which she continues to manage.
“We’ve seen tremendous growth in our capacity and the quality of execution since Lulu joined our team,” said Kevin Wilkins, Founder and Managing Director of trepwise. “We’re excited to recognize Lulu for her accomplishments. With her promotion, we are situated to continue broadening our impact as a firm.”
About trepwise, llc
Founded in 2013, trepwise is a growth consulting firm that powers organizations to maximize their potential. The firm partners with clients to identify challenges and opportunities through entrepreneurial thinking and problem solving with a focus on people, planning and process.
Working with hundreds of organizations across all sectors and industries, its team leverages innovative approaches to create sustained competitive advantage and impact for clients. The firm extracts insights, designs strategies, and supports implementation to set clients on a pathway to organizational excellence. trepwise believes that every organization can benefit from this approach, which it calls entrepreneurial thinking.
trepwise’s vision is thriving communities where good ideas spread. Whether it is strengthening institutions that provide essential services to individuals and families, helping to build a robust economy with organizations that are hiring and paying well, or creating opportunities for individuals to access prosperity through starting and growing organizations – it all starts with good ideas.
We power organizations to maximize their potential.
Latest posts by trepwise (see all)
- Blake J. Stanfill, Director of Growth, named Money Maker by New Orleans CityBusiness magazine for third consecutive year - December 11, 2020
- Isaac MacDonald, Director of Planning & Impact, selected to 2021 Cohort of New Leaders Council Louisiana - December 9, 2020
- Managing Coronavirus – Organizational & Personal Support - March 23, 2020
- trepwise 2020 gift guide
- Blake J. Stanfill, Director of Growth, named Money Maker by New Orleans CityBusiness magazine for third consecutive year
- Isaac MacDonald, Director of Planning & Impact, selected to 2021 Cohort of New Leaders Council Louisiana
- Managing Coronavirus – Organizational & Personal Support
- Celebrating Growth: Matt Campbell Promoted to Senior Associate