2019 – Q1 Jobs Roundup
It’s the already the end of January – how are your New Year’s resolutions holding up? We’ve had king cake, after king cake show up in our office, so no one here is sticking with healthy eating. But if your 2019 goals include finding a new job you’ve still got plenty of time, and we can help! We’ve rounded up several résumé-worthy positions currently open in the New Orleans area:
- Chief Executive Officer, UMC of LCMC Health
UMC New Orleans was conceptualized, built, and funded by the state of Louisiana. It is leased and managed by LCMC Health, which also manages Children’s Hospital, Touro, New Orleans East Hospital, and West Jefferson Medical Center. The CEO will lead all operations of UMC, develop and implement a strategic vision, and plan to position UMC as a regional provider of choice known for the highest quality clinical care and medical education.
Read the full CEO position opening here!
Please direct all nominations and résumés to the consultants supporting this search, preferably via e-mail to: DYoung@wittkieffer.com.
- Senior Level Roles, Propeller
Propeller is a nonprofit that grows and supports entrepreneurs to tackle social and environmental disparities. Working for a more equitable future, Propeller performs work to support entrepreneurs in the fields of health, education, food, water, and beyond. Propeller is currently hiring for two senior roles:
- Senior Operations Coordinator or Operations Manager – Supports and executes the operations of Propeller’s nonprofit accelerator and for-profit incubator goals. The focus of this position will be to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operational and facility function.
- Senior Finance Coordinator or Manager – Manages the organization’s financial operations, including oversight of accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, production of financial statements and reports, and advisement of the senior management team on financial decisions.
For full job descriptions & to apply, visit: http://gopropeller.org/support/jobs/#EA
- Multiple Positions, DXC Technology
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
DXC currently has three New Orleans-based positions open:
To view all open positions and to apply, visit: https://jobs.dxc.technology/
- Multiple Positions, iSeatz
Speaking of tech companies, iSeatz, a cloud-based search and booking engine for digital travel commerce, is also hiring for a plethora of positions:
To view all the openings & learn how to apply, visit: https://www.iseatz.com/careers
- Program Positions, American Institute of Architects (AIA) New Orleans
AIA New Orleans is a member-driven professional association that advances the practice of architecture in New Orleans through a comprehensive program of professional development, professional peer engagement, advocacy, and public awareness activities.
AIA New Orleans is currently hiring for two positions:
To view all open positions and to apply, visit: https://www.aianeworleans.org/join-our-team/
- Concierge, Omega Concierge
Omega Concierge provides concierge and valet services to businesses and hospitals. With many years of experience and a touch of New Orleans hospitality, we offer a caring and resourceful solution to the needs of your greatest asset: your people. A concierge should be quick on their feet and able to handle multiple demands at one time, while maintaining a high level of customer service. Daily responsibilities can include visiting patients, coordinating patient care, running errands, researching and setting up events and lunches.
- Multiple Positions, New Orleans Business Alliance (NOLABA)
The New Orleans Business Alliance is the city’s official economic development agency, accredited by the International Economic Development Council since 2017. A Nonprofit organization, NOLABA employs the best practices in economic development to reposition New Orleans as the next great American city for business investment. Join our team and help us achieve our mission to unite a diverse community of stakeholders who catalyze job growth, create wealth and build an equitable and sustainable economic future in New Orleans. NOLABA is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Grant Accountant
- Director, Strategic Neighborhood Development
- Director, Industrial Business Development & Strategy
- Operations Manager
- Internship Opportunities – interested students should email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all open positions and to apply, visit: https://www.nolaba.org/new-orleans-business-alliance-careers/
- Community Manager (PT), Vera Institute of Justice
Vera New Orleans began its work in 2006, when the City Council invited the organization to assess the criminal justice system and propose reforms as part of post-Katrina recovery efforts. In partnership with people leading and working in the local justice system, city leaders, and community organizations, Vera is working to end unnecessary detention and develop innovative, collaborative projects that improve the delivery of justice in New Orleans. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations and Special Projects, the Community Manager plays a key role in maintaining day-to-day operations, managing vendor relationships, coordinating facilities matters with building management and executing general operational tasks.
We power organizations to maximize their potential.
Latest posts by trepwise (see all)
- Local Consulting Firm Growing with Staff Promotions and New Hires - February 28, 2019
- 2019 – Q1 Jobs Roundup - January 31, 2019
- 10 Impactful Moments from 2018 - January 11, 2019