Want to help us build thriving communities where good ideas spread? We have begun rolling recruitment to connect with people who want to work with us in the future!
Working at trepwise:
At trepwise, we believe that work shouldn’t suck. We work collaboratively, rigorously, and at a fast pace, but we also take the time to reflect, support, appreciate, and celebrate one another on a regular basis. Culture is at the center of everything we do, from supporting clients to define and implement strong cultures within their organizations, to creating ways to better live our values within our own team. Our team is curious and dedicated to honing our craft for the betterment of our clients and ourselves. Our vision and mission align and drive us forward, and we strive to consistently live up to our values: authenticity, community, agility, rigor, and innovation. We are dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we invest in opportunities for our team to explore and work to overcome individual and collective biases relating to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and ability. Some of the ways our culture comes to life include:
- Quarterly and annual retreats to assess our strengths and opportunities, and to collectively set the strategy of the firm.
- Discussions and trainings on how to move our firm along the path of becoming an anti-racist organization.
- Employee-led committees focused on strategies to strengthen the company from the inside out.
- Incredible benefits, such as unlimited vacation, a philanthropy allowance, and weekly one-on-one lunches.
- Consistent opportunities for internal team coaching and external professional development.
While we do not currently have any available positions, we are always open to connecting with people who are interested in being a part of our team. By applying through our rolling application process, you will be among the first to know when we begin recruitment for a related role. Read more about roles at trepwise, and how to apply, below: